Welcome to FUBAR Gaming the home of the brave.

To be able to see the Forum in its entirety you will need to register at the top of the page. If you are looking to join us here at FUBAR please head straight to the " Recruitment Zone".

Thanks

xSOViiET

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to FUBAR Gaming the home of the brave.

To be able to see the Forum in its entirety you will need to register at the top of the page. If you are looking to join us here at FUBAR please head straight to the " Recruitment Zone".

Thanks

xSOViiET

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Invite your Facebook friends to join us here @ FUBAR Gaming. Just head over to the U.C.P and click Facebook invite. Login to your Facebook account and invite up to 16 of your friends daily.
If you are looking for the Chatbox and Music player please go to the "Portal" this will now be there permanent home from now on.
If you have a Youtube channel please point me in the right direction as I would like to showcase your uploads on the Portal. xSOViiET
Please read my post regarding the new Liaison Officer position now on offer. you can find it here
All Orion members click here!

Latest topics

» I am Interested in joining FUBAR NATION
by Thedadymac Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:24 am

» New to FUBAR
by legin1007 Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:40 am

» Can someone plz make a GB account for me?
by bilawal brar Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:39 pm

» AM I IN THE CLAN?
by IhEaRt DrUm MaG Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:12 pm

» hey plz look
by SweArmyFTW Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:21 pm

» new website
by AdnanIsAbbasi Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:00 am

» Official Fuel Platoon Roster
by UnrealCJS Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:12 pm

» Accepted assasin45 (Rage)
by Hukd Wun Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:00 am

» Fuel Homefront GB team
by xINTiiMIDATE Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:51 pm

» Homefront Platoon Leader Nominations
by xINTiiMIDATE Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:18 pm

» Who has KZ3?
by UnrealCJS Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:00 pm

» Official Wolverine Platoon Roster
by Jay Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:22 pm

» Returning on The Fuel Platoon
by xB3ASTON Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 pm

» Fuel Platoon mini sig
by xB3ASTON Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:50 pm

» So i bought Homefront...
by UnrealCJS Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:59 pm

» Contest for Wolverine Platoon Banner!
by Nemesis Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:13 am

» Accepted Nova780 Orion Platoon
by Nova780 Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:03 pm

» Wolverine Platoon Practice Times?
by Jay Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:53 pm

» Got or getting Homefront
by UnrealCJS Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:02 pm

» Kaos platoon mini sig
by UnrealCJS Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:19 pm

Poll

For or against new games being played as a clan
Accepted x DarkKeny x (Rage) Vote_lcap71%Accepted x DarkKeny x (Rage) Vote_rcap 71% [ 30 ]
Accepted x DarkKeny x (Rage) Vote_lcap29%Accepted x DarkKeny x (Rage) Vote_rcap 29% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 42

Donate to FUBAR Gaming

If you would like to help by supporting us here at FUBAR Gaming please click the donate button below. Not only will your donations help us by keeping us Ad free and a registered domain but it will also allow us to offer you new and exciting features.

4 posters

Accepted x DarkKeny x (Rage)

x DarkKeny x
    x DarkKeny x

Accepted x DarkKeny x (Rage) Empty Accepted x DarkKeny x (Rage)

Post by x DarkKeny x Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:36 pm

- Name: Keny
    - GT: x DarkKeny x
    - Timezone (NA only): Central
    - How did you hear about us: callofduty.com
    - What game are you signing up for? (MW2/BC2/Both): Black Ops
    - Do you have a working headset: x4.1

More detailed questions

- When and how often are you able to play? Play almost every night. Mostly late at night.

- How many practice sessions can you commit to every week? Depends on when they are. But I'm sure I can join most of them.

- Please tell us about any previous clan experience, inc positions held etc: This will be long...
    Dragons - Member - Counter-Strike XBOX
    Dragon Slayers - Leader - Counter-Strike XBOX
    Dark Evolution - Leader - Counter-Strike XBOX & Halo 2
    Dark Evolution 2.0 Leader - Counter-Strike XBOX, Halo 2 & Rb6: Black Arrow
    Gods Don't Cry - Member - RB6: Black Arrow & Vegas
    Frag Evolution - Leader - Counter-Strike XBOX, Mechassault 1&2 RB6 Black Arrow
    Fear evolution - Leader - Counter-Strike XBOX, RB6: Black Arrow & Battlefield 2
    Infamous Solders - Member - Battlefield 2
    Evolution M - Leader - COD: MW, WaW, MW2

I mainly ran the CS side of my clans but I played in 99% for my clans matches in every game. Over all my CS team went 189-12 on GB, XBCW, Gspot and XGM ladders. (gspot and xgm were ladder websites that I ran with a friend)

- What can you offer us here at FUBAR GAMING? I play a lot and I'm better then your typical gamer. I don't like playing with people that don't know what they are doing or think its fun to TK (unless in a privet match). My friend (ZonabumX) and I like to plan things out during a match and do them instead of running around shooting whatever moves.

- Will you commit to making at least 2 posts per week on our website (this is a minimum requirement)? Yes. I have a few forums that I post on at least 3 times a day so I'll add this to the list.

- Are you willing to help those with less experience and learn from those with more experience? Yes. I don't mind sharing what I do in a game or going back and showing them what I did and how I did it. I'd rather help someone be better then keep playing with someone that needs help all the time.

- Have you read all of the Rules and Application details and do you agree to them? Yep.
    xINTiiMIDATE
    xINTiiMIDATE
    Clan Co-Leader
    Clan Co-Leader

Accepted x DarkKeny x (Rage) Empty Re: Accepted x DarkKeny x (Rage)

Post by xINTiiMIDATE Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:47 pm

Welcome to FUBAR Gaming, as you may or may not be aware we are currently in the process of restructuring and rebuilding thanks ultimately to the miss giving's of MW2. You will be assigned to Rage Platoon our dedicated Black OPs 360 team. The memberlist is a little out of date so just in the meantime start adding all the White colored members.. Thanks again for joining!
    x DarkKeny x
    x DarkKeny x

Post by x DarkKeny x Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:57 pm

Thanks. I'll add everyone in a few min.

Would I be right in guessing the clan tag is [Rage]?

Also, my friend ZonabumX will be applying later today and he is better then I am. It'd be nice to see him accepted as well Smile
    x DarkKeny x
    x DarkKeny x

Post by x DarkKeny x Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:02 pm

NVM, I found what it is. Smile
    xINTiiMIDATE
    xINTiiMIDATE
    Clan Co-Leader
    Clan Co-Leader

Post by xINTiiMIDATE Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:59 pm

Lol alrighty bro, just always try to keep a party going on the box. FUBAR members are usually on
    HamburgerMan
    HamburgerMan
    PS3 Liason Officer
    PS3 Liason Officer

Post by HamburgerMan Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:46 am

Ayy D-town wassup you know what it is
    x DarkKeny x
    x DarkKeny x

Post by x DarkKeny x Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:49 am

I plan on it. Do you know off hand how all plays HC S&D?

Yes sir, I've been here for a little over 5 years now. Moved here from Portland, OR. Dallas is hands down a better city Very Happy
    HamburgerMan
    HamburgerMan
    PS3 Liason Officer
    PS3 Liason Officer

Post by HamburgerMan Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:50 am

Hell yeah it is. Are you in Dallas or some suburb?
    x DarkKeny x
    x DarkKeny x

Post by x DarkKeny x Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:43 am

I live in Dallas near Greenville and Ross. I live right across the street from the tattoo shop that my roomy owns.
    HamburgerMan
    HamburgerMan
    PS3 Liason Officer
    PS3 Liason Officer

Post by HamburgerMan Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:01 am

Oh alright I gotcha. I lived in Plano I'm away now though
    x DarkKeny x
    x DarkKeny x

Post by x DarkKeny x Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:14 am

When I first moved out here I was in Plano. Then moved to North Dallas, then down to Cedar Hill and about 3-4 weeks ago moved back up to Dallas. Smile

Where are you at now?
    HamburgerMan
    HamburgerMan
    PS3 Liason Officer
    PS3 Liason Officer

Post by HamburgerMan Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:20 am

Lubbock
    x DarkKeny x
    x DarkKeny x

Post by x DarkKeny x Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:27 am

I have a friend that grew up there and said he hated it lo. Never been there myself.
    HamburgerMan
    HamburgerMan
    PS3 Liason Officer
    PS3 Liason Officer

Post by HamburgerMan Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:32 am

Yeah it's alright I'll only be here a couple more years no big deal.
    Hukd Wun
    Hukd Wun
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Hukd Wun Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:20 pm

WELCOME!, hey welcom to the clan bud, and may i say i like your app. do you still play ghost recon? im one of the few that still love that game and just recently found some of the mods like centcom, and blood oil. i was also a socom fan. as far as our practices go we havent been to structured since christmas (mainly the leaders have been busy with school or work) but we plan on getting everything worked out, and speaking of gb's ive never done any so i could use the advice, im started a doubles team with a clan mate but we havent practiced yet. also we have a gb team for the 360 side to so just hit up simba28, he made the team, for an invite if you wanna join. and you moved from p-town aye. i never really liked portland, too much traffic. i live around bend right now but used to live in eugene, that was too much big city for me.
    x DarkKeny x
    x DarkKeny x

Post by x DarkKeny x Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Hukd Wun wrote:WELCOME!, hey welcom to the clan bud, and may i say i like your app. do you still play ghost recon? im one of the few that still love that game and just recently found some of the mods like centcom, and blood oil. i was also a socom fan. as far as our practices go we havent been to structured since christmas (mainly the leaders have been busy with school or work) but we plan on getting everything worked out, and speaking of gb's ive never done any so i could use the advice, im started a doubles team with a clan mate but we havent practiced yet. also we have a gb team for the 360 side to so just hit up simba28, he made the team, for an invite if you wanna join. and you moved from p-town aye. i never really liked portland, too much traffic. i live around bend right now but used to live in eugene, that was too much big city for me.

Thanks! I don't play Ghost Recon right now. I'm waiting for the new one to come out. I LOVED GRAW and can't wait to start playing that again. I just hope the game doesn't feel as broken as Black Ops feels half the time I play it lol.

I thought there was going to be a practice last night but some guys I was playing TDM with told me the leaders weren't setting anything up. I hope things get set up quickly since one of the reasons I decided to join a clan again was to have more people to play with and get better. You can see from my app that being in a clan isn't something new to me haha. I stepped away from clan gaming a few years ago because I was sick of the drama. I really hope that isn't he case here.

As far as GameBattles go, I can tell you this. For whatever ladder you are playing on, print out the list of rules. One of the reasons I don't like GB is because they have a very long list of rules that they can an have changed at any time without warning. Also, always have a camera with you so you can take a pic of the list of people that played and the ending score of each game. I can't even tell you how many times my clan would win a match and the other team wouldn't report the win and try to say we didin't show up or we used someone that wasn't listed on our team. Showing the pics we would get the win Smile

Not sure if I really want to get back into GB or not. But if I do I'll let you guys know.

And let me tell you, Portland traffic is a walk in the park compared to Dallas traffic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:15 am