Welcome to FUBAR Gaming the home of the brave.

To be able to see the Forum in its entirety you will need to register at the top of the page. If you are looking to join us here at FUBAR please head straight to the " Recruitment Zone".

Thanks

xSOViiET

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to FUBAR Gaming the home of the brave.

To be able to see the Forum in its entirety you will need to register at the top of the page. If you are looking to join us here at FUBAR please head straight to the " Recruitment Zone".

Thanks

xSOViiET

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Invite your Facebook friends to join us here @ FUBAR Gaming. Just head over to the U.C.P and click Facebook invite. Login to your Facebook account and invite up to 16 of your friends daily.
If you are looking for the Chatbox and Music player please go to the "Portal" this will now be there permanent home from now on.
If you have a Youtube channel please point me in the right direction as I would like to showcase your uploads on the Portal. xSOViiET
Please read my post regarding the new Liaison Officer position now on offer. you can find it here
All Orion members click here!

Latest topics

» I am Interested in joining FUBAR NATION
by Thedadymac Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:24 am

» New to FUBAR
by legin1007 Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:40 am

» Can someone plz make a GB account for me?
by bilawal brar Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:39 pm

» AM I IN THE CLAN?
by IhEaRt DrUm MaG Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:12 pm

» hey plz look
by SweArmyFTW Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:21 pm

» new website
by AdnanIsAbbasi Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:00 am

» Official Fuel Platoon Roster
by UnrealCJS Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:12 pm

» Accepted assasin45 (Rage)
by Hukd Wun Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:00 am

» Fuel Homefront GB team
by xINTiiMIDATE Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:51 pm

» Homefront Platoon Leader Nominations
by xINTiiMIDATE Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:18 pm

» Who has KZ3?
by UnrealCJS Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:00 pm

» Official Wolverine Platoon Roster
by Jay Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:22 pm

» Returning on The Fuel Platoon
by xB3ASTON Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 pm

» Fuel Platoon mini sig
by xB3ASTON Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:50 pm

» So i bought Homefront...
by UnrealCJS Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:59 pm

» Contest for Wolverine Platoon Banner!
by Nemesis Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:13 am

» Accepted Nova780 Orion Platoon
by Nova780 Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:03 pm

» Wolverine Platoon Practice Times?
by Jay Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:53 pm

» Got or getting Homefront
by UnrealCJS Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:02 pm

» Kaos platoon mini sig
by UnrealCJS Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:19 pm

Poll

For or against new games being played as a clan
AM I IN THE CLAN? Vote_lcap71%AM I IN THE CLAN? Vote_rcap 71% [ 30 ]
AM I IN THE CLAN? Vote_lcap29%AM I IN THE CLAN? Vote_rcap 29% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 42

Donate to FUBAR Gaming

If you would like to help by supporting us here at FUBAR Gaming please click the donate button below. Not only will your donations help us by keeping us Ad free and a registered domain but it will also allow us to offer you new and exciting features.

4 posters

AM I IN THE CLAN?

IhEaRt DrUm MaG
    IhEaRt DrUm MaG

AM I IN THE CLAN? Empty AM I IN THE CLAN?

Post by IhEaRt DrUm MaG Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:45 am

hey all ive been trying to get in games, parties, and other things and i keep getting kicked by other clanmates. All i want to know is if i was kicked or not and if so, for what reason. thnx all
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Clan Co-Leader
    Clan Co-Leader

AM I IN THE CLAN? Empty Re: AM I IN THE CLAN?

Post by Nemesis Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:39 pm

read the banner
    Jay
    Jay
    15th Prestige
    15th Prestige

Post by Jay Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:45 pm

And what about all that sh*t about blocking clanmates in corners and what not?
    IhEaRt DrUm MaG
    IhEaRt DrUm MaG

Post by IhEaRt DrUm MaG Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:52 pm

I have adressed the issue with soviiet and i will get back to you saying the explanation asap
    Jay
    Jay
    15th Prestige
    15th Prestige

Post by Jay Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:05 pm

Ok.
    IhEaRt DrUm MaG
    IhEaRt DrUm MaG

Post by IhEaRt DrUm MaG Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:11 pm

hey is the website down cuz i cant get in?
    Hukd Wun
    Hukd Wun
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Hukd Wun Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:28 pm

well you might of said something to soviet but you never replied to me on the post on this site, or replied to any of my pms about an explanation, so if its up to me your gone. But ill have to see what simon says about this. All you had to do was reply with an explanation, but you didnt at all, just kept silent until now! So thats why i didnt accept your app at the other site. And having no mic is not going to save you in my opinion, cuz i seen the clips in theater mode of what you were doing to piss the other clanmates off, and the last person that did that, is the only person that has been banned since ive been a member. Also if someone was "playing on your gamertag" then you should of replied well before now to one of my pms, but i never heard hind nor hair of you since you pissed all the other clanmates off. Until today when i was playing with proofed and we were just discussing you and you joined our party, but never said a thing, so we just kept playing with out saying anything to you. If you dont have a mic, you can send messages over xbox live to say what your trying to, or did you forget that too. Im sorry if this seems like a lashing, but if you seriously wanted to stay in the clan, then maybe you should of kept in touch, remember the post count per week requirement, and it has been more then 2 weeks since you were last on the website. So ill have to talk to simon and see what he says, cuz in the end he will determine whither your in or out, but i doubt the clan mates that have been shunning you because of what happened, will stop just because of that, i mean i cant control who lets you join theyre games or not. I let you stay in my party today for quite a while till you just left on your own. If you had something to say, then why didnt you message me, or say something.
    IhEaRt DrUm MaG
    IhEaRt DrUm MaG

Post by IhEaRt DrUm MaG Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:51 pm

Man hukd im so sorry see, that was only a few days before report cards came out, i was grounded, I had no access to internet, or xbox. It was killing me because i remember the post and activity thing. I was failing language arts so I had all my things taken away. (im only 14 still under house rules xD) but I wasnt able to check PM's or EVEN look at theI was spending the night at a friends house and I had just got done showing him kevin1811 (if u dont know him look him up This was kinda late so i was pretty tired. I fell asleep while my friend was playing. He started playing and got an invite from the clan to play. We were playing and he started shooting at non enemies, and trapping people in corners. I am deeply sorry and will take full responsibility for my friends actions. If you kick me i completly understand and will not try to argue my way out of it. I know better than to do those things especially under the circumstances we were in. If you do kick me i have one thing to say. I greatly enjoyed this clan because they show respect not only as a fellow gamer but also a family. The FUBARfamily.
    Hukd Wun
    Hukd Wun
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Hukd Wun Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:10 am

Well i dont know about the other clanmates. Im waiting for a pm back from soviet, but i understand when things get hectic, but again all you had to do was send any of us some kind of explanation. I would of never even got worked up, but the other clan mates might not buy your explanation. Maybe put a post on the new site, explaining yourself as well as you can, and apologizing and all that stuff. If you would of messaged me a long time ago i would of told everyone else what was going on. But instead the last time i had seen you on the old site was march 17th. Which fits with your explanation, i mean i know we all have a life outside of gaming. Maybe ill get on tonight and get everyone together if i can, so you can explain.
    IhEaRt DrUm MaG
    IhEaRt DrUm MaG

Post by IhEaRt DrUm MaG Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:40 am

Aight bro thanks really appreciate the help Smile I just realised i cant post w/out being accepted soo....
    IhEaRt DrUm MaG
    IhEaRt DrUm MaG

Post by IhEaRt DrUm MaG Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:12 pm

I will once again be offline for an unknnown period of time because i only got my things back for a short peroid due to my recent surgery.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:17 am