Welcome to FUBAR Gaming the home of the brave.

To be able to see the Forum in its entirety you will need to register at the top of the page. If you are looking to join us here at FUBAR please head straight to the " Recruitment Zone".

Thanks

xSOViiET

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to FUBAR Gaming the home of the brave.

To be able to see the Forum in its entirety you will need to register at the top of the page. If you are looking to join us here at FUBAR please head straight to the " Recruitment Zone".

Thanks

xSOViiET

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Invite your Facebook friends to join us here @ FUBAR Gaming. Just head over to the U.C.P and click Facebook invite. Login to your Facebook account and invite up to 16 of your friends daily.
If you are looking for the Chatbox and Music player please go to the "Portal" this will now be there permanent home from now on.
If you have a Youtube channel please point me in the right direction as I would like to showcase your uploads on the Portal. xSOViiET
Please read my post regarding the new Liaison Officer position now on offer. you can find it here
All Orion members click here!

Latest topics

» I am Interested in joining FUBAR NATION
by Thedadymac Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:24 am

» New to FUBAR
by legin1007 Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:40 am

» Can someone plz make a GB account for me?
by bilawal brar Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:39 pm

» AM I IN THE CLAN?
by IhEaRt DrUm MaG Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:12 pm

» hey plz look
by SweArmyFTW Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:21 pm

» new website
by AdnanIsAbbasi Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:00 am

» Official Fuel Platoon Roster
by UnrealCJS Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:12 pm

» Accepted assasin45 (Rage)
by Hukd Wun Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:00 am

» Fuel Homefront GB team
by xINTiiMIDATE Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:51 pm

» Homefront Platoon Leader Nominations
by xINTiiMIDATE Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:18 pm

» Who has KZ3?
by UnrealCJS Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:00 pm

» Official Wolverine Platoon Roster
by Jay Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:22 pm

» Returning on The Fuel Platoon
by xB3ASTON Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 pm

» Fuel Platoon mini sig
by xB3ASTON Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:50 pm

» So i bought Homefront...
by UnrealCJS Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:59 pm

» Contest for Wolverine Platoon Banner!
by Nemesis Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:13 am

» Accepted Nova780 Orion Platoon
by Nova780 Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:03 pm

» Wolverine Platoon Practice Times?
by Jay Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:53 pm

» Got or getting Homefront
by UnrealCJS Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:02 pm

» Kaos platoon mini sig
by UnrealCJS Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:19 pm

Poll

For or against new games being played as a clan
Wolverine Platoon Practice Times? Vote_lcap71%Wolverine Platoon Practice Times? Vote_rcap 71% [ 30 ]
Wolverine Platoon Practice Times? Vote_lcap29%Wolverine Platoon Practice Times? Vote_rcap 29% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 42

Donate to FUBAR Gaming

If you would like to help by supporting us here at FUBAR Gaming please click the donate button below. Not only will your donations help us by keeping us Ad free and a registered domain but it will also allow us to offer you new and exciting features.

4 posters

Wolverine Platoon Practice Times?

Hukd Wun
    Hukd Wun
    Admin
    Admin

Wolverine Platoon Practice Times? Empty Wolverine Platoon Practice Times?

Post by Hukd Wun Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:21 am

All right everyone in Wolverines Platoon, Im going to get your thoughts on practice times right now. And once the server problems that keep our partys from migrating in this game, get fixed than we shouldnt have any problems. But we can still do a private match for practice. So id like to hear when and how many times a week you all would like to practice. As well as What we should practice. First thing is first. Call outs. These maps are huge, so well need to communicate effectively. Also as the separate matches go on, well need to plan out our bp usage for optimal results, like for instance, say someone has enough for an airstrike so he says so to the rest of the team. Well we say save it. and then a few seconds later, someone starts taking a point from us, well another person should allready be putting up a recon drone, to mark targets for the airstrike, so it gets the most kills, and performs the objective.

Look forward to hearing everyones ideas.
    TwEEkINOuT
    2nd Prestige
    2nd Prestige

Wolverine Platoon Practice Times? Empty Re: Wolverine Platoon Practice Times?

Post by TwEEkINOuT Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:35 am

well first im always playing lol... weekends aren't rlly good cuz i tryt get out and mingle... but monday and wed nights r my great days. but im on everyday. and as far as callouts and so forth we rlly just need to practice on the style and play of the game before we start to get ourself confusing with areas. we need a few ppl to ALWAYS have drones on and rdy to go. we also need 1 or 2 silncers who r willing to put their KD on the lineto go behind enemy lines. this game also rlly utilizes snipers at all times. their the main ones calling out enemies when no drones r up... so weneed a few ppl to practice snipes at all times. and then we need the regular infantry with Flak jacket on and their choice of weaponry, they r the frontlines. this game rlly does not call fo a great KD. its rlly hard to go ALL OUT POSITIVE unless u get the apache... ur normally gonna go even or a lil over... i think the best i went was 20-3 and that was with a tank... but as far as strategies we need to practice with our certain weaponry. like me... im down to snipe and call out and also use silenced weapons...
    bluegrooveltr
    bluegrooveltr
    1st Prestige
    1st Prestige

Post by bluegrooveltr Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:38 am

yeah i am getting good with the parrot
    TwEEkINOuT
    2nd Prestige
    2nd Prestige

Post by TwEEkINOuT Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:41 am

and u doingthat causesme to get great kills Smile
    bluegrooveltr
    bluegrooveltr
    1st Prestige
    1st Prestige

Post by bluegrooveltr Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:58 pm

tues-sat anytime after 6 pm (pst) i can play. sun and mon i don't have work
    Jay
    Jay
    15th Prestige
    15th Prestige

Post by Jay Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:53 pm

Yeah Im mostly on on weekends and during the week is when Im out. But Ill try to make it whenever. And I think the servers are pretty good after yesterdays TU. Me, My bro, and my cousin were finding matches really fast. And even an extra person(a four person party) was working. But I upgraded my internet yesterday so idk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:17 am