Welcome to FUBAR Gaming the home of the brave.

To be able to see the Forum in its entirety you will need to register at the top of the page. If you are looking to join us here at FUBAR please head straight to the " Recruitment Zone".

Thanks

xSOViiET

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to FUBAR Gaming the home of the brave.

To be able to see the Forum in its entirety you will need to register at the top of the page. If you are looking to join us here at FUBAR please head straight to the " Recruitment Zone".

Thanks

xSOViiET

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Invite your Facebook friends to join us here @ FUBAR Gaming. Just head over to the U.C.P and click Facebook invite. Login to your Facebook account and invite up to 16 of your friends daily.
If you are looking for the Chatbox and Music player please go to the "Portal" this will now be there permanent home from now on.
If you have a Youtube channel please point me in the right direction as I would like to showcase your uploads on the Portal. xSOViiET
Please read my post regarding the new Liaison Officer position now on offer. you can find it here
All Orion members click here!

Latest topics

» I am Interested in joining FUBAR NATION
by Thedadymac Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:24 am

» New to FUBAR
by legin1007 Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:40 am

» Can someone plz make a GB account for me?
by bilawal brar Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:39 pm

» AM I IN THE CLAN?
by IhEaRt DrUm MaG Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:12 pm

» hey plz look
by SweArmyFTW Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:21 pm

» new website
by AdnanIsAbbasi Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:00 am

» Official Fuel Platoon Roster
by UnrealCJS Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:12 pm

» Accepted assasin45 (Rage)
by Hukd Wun Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:00 am

» Fuel Homefront GB team
by xINTiiMIDATE Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:51 pm

» Homefront Platoon Leader Nominations
by xINTiiMIDATE Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:18 pm

» Who has KZ3?
by UnrealCJS Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:00 pm

» Official Wolverine Platoon Roster
by Jay Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:22 pm

» Returning on The Fuel Platoon
by xB3ASTON Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 pm

» Fuel Platoon mini sig
by xB3ASTON Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:50 pm

» So i bought Homefront...
by UnrealCJS Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:59 pm

» Contest for Wolverine Platoon Banner!
by Nemesis Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:13 am

» Accepted Nova780 Orion Platoon
by Nova780 Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:03 pm

» Wolverine Platoon Practice Times?
by Jay Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:53 pm

» Got or getting Homefront
by UnrealCJS Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:02 pm

» Kaos platoon mini sig
by UnrealCJS Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:19 pm

Poll

For or against new games being played as a clan
Wolverines... mount up! Vote_lcap71%Wolverines... mount up! Vote_rcap 71% [ 30 ]
Wolverines... mount up! Vote_lcap29%Wolverines... mount up! Vote_rcap 29% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 42

Donate to FUBAR Gaming

If you would like to help by supporting us here at FUBAR Gaming please click the donate button below. Not only will your donations help us by keeping us Ad free and a registered domain but it will also allow us to offer you new and exciting features.

+5
xSiiMBAKURO
xBiiNARY
UnrealCJS
Jay
Hukd Wun
9 posters

Wolverines... mount up!

Hukd Wun
    Hukd Wun
    Admin
    Admin

Wolverines... mount up! Empty Wolverines... mount up!

Post by Hukd Wun Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:58 pm

Thank you for whoever did this, i wanted to do this but didnt know if it would be ok, beings how were mostly a cod clan. But i should be getting my taxes back soon and ill also be able to get a ps3 once i get my car all fixed up. So Besides Playing in the Wolverines platoon, i would also like to play killzone 3! from the vids ive seen it looks pretty good, and its got dedicated servers too. Now onto the topic of the WolverinePlatoon...

Starting Tuesday March 15th, we will be representing Fubar with the Wolverine Platoon, on the new game Homefront. If you havent heard about this game, then you should look at the posts i have put up about the game. It has some vids and articles straight from the homefront forums. including a leaked video that was put up there a couple different times, and keeps getting taken down as soon as a mod see's it.

Im guessing simon(thank you bud!) did this but correct me if im wrong. And this is actually the name i was planning on giving us too!, from the movie Red Dawn. So anyways i would like to start organizing the people that would like to play in this platoon. My reason for an organization, is that ive read a lot about the game so i have a pretty good idea about some solid strategys for it. One right off the top of my head would be for how we must coordinate our attacks more than ever, unless were facing a bunch of noobs. What i mean by coordination, is i know we usually can get our killstreaks from cod coordinated for combos when were pub stomping, but with the level of weapons you are aloud to buy with your battle points in this game. Will end up making it really hard to capture objectives from a somewhat competent team, that say uses one guy to go in with a parrot drone or attack heli drone, and mark the masses of the enemies, once they are marked get your drone out of there and have someone that made sure to have a ucav airstrike for his class, and drop one on the whole lot of them then just move in and defend till the come back from their respawn. But if we dont do it right it would also be very easy to have the enemy team do the same thing. So in that case we should have(if we have enough people playing this game lol) at least one or two in a fireteam group, that will basically be on the drone hunt. Besides trying to stay alive your self, these people should also be very good at their accuracy, and have the steady aim ability on theyre classes, as well as personal uav scan. My reasoning for this is that if you have one or two guys that are good at shooting nice tight patterns, than you can actually take the drones down really quick, and if you can do it before the enemy marks to many then, they prob wont have enough points for another one right away.

Now this is only one of the strategys that ive thought of, but ive got many more. And im sure that more will come to mind once i see what other goodies are in the game, and work them into some team coordinated combos. I would also say that we need at least one sniper to act as a overwatch, and pop shots at the enemys(kill if you can) to get theyre attention, and then set up camp at another place while they try to flank, or send up a drone to stop you.

So i would like everyone that is interested in getting this game to sign up for the platoon, and also if you have anything to add to the strategys, then by all means this is the place to discuss them. Ill see you on the Homefront Wolverines! cheers
    Jay
    Jay
    15th Prestige
    15th Prestige

Wolverines... mount up! Empty Re: Wolverines... mount up!

Post by Jay Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Where do I sign? You know you got a sniper, I'm here now Wink.

Anyways, getting it on midnight release or the next morning. I'm ready let's gett it Wolverines!! afro
    Hukd Wun
    Hukd Wun
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Hukd Wun Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Jay wrote:Where do I sign? You know you got a sniper, I'm here now Wink.

Anyways, getting it on midnight release or the next morning. I'm ready let's gett it Wolverines!! afro
    just by posting in this thread, that you want to play, so your in. also in a recent video that i saw there was some noobs on the enemy side and just let this guys drone wreak havoc on them. So thats why i say we need some drone hunters, that are good at rushing, and good accuracy. Especially considering if you find the guy that is operating the drone and kill him, fun times over for him, not like in blops, where the chopper gunner keeps going, or the rcxd keeps going.
    Jay
    Jay
    15th Prestige
    15th Prestige

Post by Jay Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:15 pm

Ok I'm in for sure. Are you gonna make a roster in this platoon like the other ones? And I wanna be the sniper Very Happy
    UnrealCJS
    UnrealCJS
    PS3 Liaison Officer
    PS3 Liaison Officer

Post by UnrealCJS Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:20 pm

Very Happy KZ3 FTW!
    not many people seem to have KZ3 even though it's clearly the best game of the year so far
    Hukd Wun
    Hukd Wun
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Hukd Wun Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:22 pm

ok just found the new official launch trailer for this game, so if you arent psyched yet for this game, then watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mdug8eQ0H4&feature=player_embedded
    i especially like the old jeffersoon airplane song! very nice touch
    UnrealCJS
    UnrealCJS
    PS3 Liaison Officer
    PS3 Liaison Officer

Post by UnrealCJS Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:04 pm

i does look good, but it's not enough for me to buy it and not be able to buy Crysis 2. plus KZ3 is just amazing.
    xBiiNARY
    xBiiNARY
    3rd Prestige
    3rd Prestige

Post by xBiiNARY Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:37 pm

I'm still considering it, though I don't know if I'll have it on day one.
    xSiiMBAKURO
    xSiiMBAKURO
    360 Liaison Officer
    360 Liaison Officer

Post by xSiiMBAKURO Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:17 pm

i want this game so bad but im not able to get it sadly. i have no money and i currently owe my mom money.. maybe for birthday or xmas.. who knows.
    littledeathxvi
    littledeathxvi
    2nd Prestige
    2nd Prestige

Post by littledeathxvi Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:47 am

You already know im in!!!!! 1 more day!!!!!! OMG this is so awesome!
    bluegrooveltr
    bluegrooveltr
    1st Prestige
    1st Prestige

Post by bluegrooveltr Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:54 am

i want in too
    Hukd Wun
    Hukd Wun
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Hukd Wun Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:14 am

Allright guys one more day till midnight release and some epic battles of epicsauciness!
    littledeathxvi
    littledeathxvi
    2nd Prestige
    2nd Prestige

Post by littledeathxvi Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:16 pm

I cant wait! Im staying up all fucking night to play this game!
    littledeathxvi
    littledeathxvi
    2nd Prestige
    2nd Prestige

Post by littledeathxvi Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:21 pm

Just a thought, wouldn't it have made more sense to call this Kaos platoon seeing as how the game was made by KAOS Studios....
    Hukd Wun
    Hukd Wun
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Hukd Wun Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Im pretty sure simon has a reason for what he did, and hes going to put an epic post explaining it as soon as hes ready. But i like the name myself, because its what i wanted to call it if i did it. Call me a Red Dawn fan lol
    Jay
    Jay
    15th Prestige
    15th Prestige

Post by Jay Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:07 pm

Hukd Wun wrote:Im pretty sure simon has a reason for what he did, and hes going to put an epic post explaining it as soon as hes ready. But i like the name myself, because its what i wanted to call it if i did it. Call me a Red Dawn fan lol

Your a Red Dawn fan.

Very Happy

But Imma have to get it that day instead of Midnight because there is no Gamestop's doing MN releases. Crying or Very sad
    Hukd Wun
    Hukd Wun
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Hukd Wun Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:03 am

Wolverines... mount up! Homefr10
    Allright heres the list of people that have homefront so far. Little DeathXVI, SplitGC, llNickDePolloll, TwEEkINOuT, JayTookYourGirl, And me. But BlueGrooveLTR, and odoyle7 are will have it by this evening they say. So lets tear it up Wolverines. Hopefully theyll get the party problem fixed so we can play in the same match. But if not we can do a private match, to get everbody going together.

Last edited by Hukd Wun on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Odoyle7
    2nd Prestige
    2nd Prestige

Post by Odoyle7 Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:42 am

Sign me up hukd! I'll be getting it right after classes tomorrow!
    Hukd Wun
    Hukd Wun
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Hukd Wun Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:51 pm

I love this GAME!!!
    TwEEkINOuT
    2nd Prestige
    2nd Prestige

Post by TwEEkINOuT Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:38 am

i want in !!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:17 am