Welcome to FUBAR Gaming the home of the brave.

To be able to see the Forum in its entirety you will need to register at the top of the page. If you are looking to join us here at FUBAR please head straight to the " Recruitment Zone".

Thanks

xSOViiET

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to FUBAR Gaming the home of the brave.

To be able to see the Forum in its entirety you will need to register at the top of the page. If you are looking to join us here at FUBAR please head straight to the " Recruitment Zone".

Thanks

xSOViiET

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Invite your Facebook friends to join us here @ FUBAR Gaming. Just head over to the U.C.P and click Facebook invite. Login to your Facebook account and invite up to 16 of your friends daily.
If you are looking for the Chatbox and Music player please go to the "Portal" this will now be there permanent home from now on.
If you have a Youtube channel please point me in the right direction as I would like to showcase your uploads on the Portal. xSOViiET
Please read my post regarding the new Liaison Officer position now on offer. you can find it here
All Orion members click here!

Latest topics

» I am Interested in joining FUBAR NATION
by Thedadymac Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:24 am

» New to FUBAR
by legin1007 Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:40 am

» Can someone plz make a GB account for me?
by bilawal brar Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:39 pm

» AM I IN THE CLAN?
by IhEaRt DrUm MaG Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:12 pm

» hey plz look
by SweArmyFTW Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:21 pm

» new website
by AdnanIsAbbasi Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:00 am

» Official Fuel Platoon Roster
by UnrealCJS Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:12 pm

» Accepted assasin45 (Rage)
by Hukd Wun Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:00 am

» Fuel Homefront GB team
by xINTiiMIDATE Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:51 pm

» Homefront Platoon Leader Nominations
by xINTiiMIDATE Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:18 pm

» Who has KZ3?
by UnrealCJS Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:00 pm

» Official Wolverine Platoon Roster
by Jay Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:22 pm

» Returning on The Fuel Platoon
by xB3ASTON Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 pm

» Fuel Platoon mini sig
by xB3ASTON Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:50 pm

» So i bought Homefront...
by UnrealCJS Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:59 pm

» Contest for Wolverine Platoon Banner!
by Nemesis Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:13 am

» Accepted Nova780 Orion Platoon
by Nova780 Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:03 pm

» Wolverine Platoon Practice Times?
by Jay Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:53 pm

» Got or getting Homefront
by UnrealCJS Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:02 pm

» Kaos platoon mini sig
by UnrealCJS Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:19 pm

Poll

For or against new games being played as a clan
Yo Its xDubzy or matbe you will remember me by DUBS_LIFE  - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%Yo Its xDubzy or matbe you will remember me by DUBS_LIFE  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 71% [ 30 ]
Yo Its xDubzy or matbe you will remember me by DUBS_LIFE  - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Yo Its xDubzy or matbe you will remember me by DUBS_LIFE  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 42

Donate to FUBAR Gaming

If you would like to help by supporting us here at FUBAR Gaming please click the donate button below. Not only will your donations help us by keeping us Ad free and a registered domain but it will also allow us to offer you new and exciting features.

+10
Kllr4hire723
Thedadymac
xSiiMBAKURO
HamburgerMan
xFiiSHIE
Hukd Wun
Nemesis
UnrealCJS
xSOViiET
Scruffy
14 posters

Yo Its xDubzy or matbe you will remember me by DUBS_LIFE

ryder6565
    ryder6565
    2nd Prestige
    2nd Prestige

Yo Its xDubzy or matbe you will remember me by DUBS_LIFE  - Page 2 Empty Re: Yo Its xDubzy or matbe you will remember me by DUBS_LIFE

Post by ryder6565 Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:47 am

O_O DUBSY!!!!!!! I MISS U SOOOOO MUCH....YOU WERE AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE IRISH G Very Happy
    Scruffy
    Scruffy

Yo Its xDubzy or matbe you will remember me by DUBS_LIFE  - Page 2 Empty Re: Yo Its xDubzy or matbe you will remember me by DUBS_LIFE

Post by Scruffy Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:43 pm

yo whens training im greatwith suprises Very Happy
    Scruffy
    Scruffy

Post by Scruffy Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:43 pm

ryder baby wasup Very Happy
    missed you to .
    wats your psn and ill add you Smile
    Kllr4hire723
    Kllr4hire723
    7th Prestige
    7th Prestige

Post by Kllr4hire723 Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:39 pm

trainings at 6:00 pst today or i think 1:00 GMT
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Clan Co-Leader
    Clan Co-Leader

Post by Nemesis Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:51 am

Mmm, but I think we need to organize an EU only training session.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:04 pm

welcome dude!
    Scruffy
    Scruffy

Post by Scruffy Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:45 pm

well i couldn go yesterday due to christmas and shit but just send me a message wen training is on and ill try be there Very Happy
    UnrealCJS
    UnrealCJS
    PS3 Liaison Officer
    PS3 Liaison Officer

Post by UnrealCJS Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:27 pm

Nemesis wrote:Mmm, but I think we need to organize an EU only training session.

good, idea get Magnisx to organise it. he is the EU leader after all
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Clan Co-Leader
    Clan Co-Leader

Post by Nemesis Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:18 pm

Ky-WON_Is_REAL wrote:welcome dude!
    Haha, I don't think James needs a welcome, if that was your name, I have no idea, it's been some time.
    xINTiiMIDATE
    xINTiiMIDATE
    Clan Co-Leader
    Clan Co-Leader

Post by xINTiiMIDATE Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Lol I missed you Dubs, can't wait to hear that sexy Irish voice.
    Scruffy
    Scruffy

Post by Scruffy Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:37 am

nemi you remembered my name how sweet haha Very Happy
    Scruffy
    Scruffy

Post by Scruffy Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:40 am

miss you to intimadate Smile cant wait to be back playing with you guys Smile
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Clan Co-Leader
    Clan Co-Leader

Post by Nemesis Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:10 am

What the hell are you doing on FUBAR at 4am lol? Anyway, good chance of being on tonight..
    xINTiiMIDATE
    xINTiiMIDATE
    Clan Co-Leader
    Clan Co-Leader

Post by xINTiiMIDATE Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:42 pm

do you not remember that dubs would stay up later than I would? and hes 6 hours ahead of me lol
    XCyoungX
    7th Prestige
    7th Prestige

Post by XCyoungX Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:26 pm

xFiiSHIE wrote:DUBS whats up homie! Haha remember conFlux-? Yea thats me, new name. Dude I miss you!!! Hit me up, xFiiSHIE, i wanna watch you rape face again Wink

Fiishie

Is Fiishie your PSN tag now too?
    XCyoungX
    7th Prestige
    7th Prestige

Post by XCyoungX Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Oh and welcome DUBS! I'm not sure if we've ever met before but we might have not b/c I joined this clan towards the end of MW2. Anyways always cool to meet "new" members (even if you're coming back) so I'm looking forward to playing with you!

My PSN is XCyoungX
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Clan Co-Leader
    Clan Co-Leader

Post by Nemesis Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:50 pm

Yep it is cyoung, and there may have been a small crossover period..
    xFiiSHIE
    xFiiSHIE
    Admin
    Admin

Post by xFiiSHIE Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:14 am

Yee Young it's xFiiSHIE now. Sorry I thought I mentioned it in a post haha. I haven't been in a game with you yet I think. And Connor, Nemo! I have a mic now!! Get on BO bitches!

FiiSHIE
    HamburgerMan
    HamburgerMan
    PS3 Liason Officer
    PS3 Liason Officer

Post by HamburgerMan Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:44 am

i'll add you too
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Clan Co-Leader
    Clan Co-Leader

Post by Nemesis Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:24 pm

xFiiSHIE wrote:Yee Young it's xFiiSHIE now. Sorry I thought I mentioned it in a post haha. I haven't been in a game with you yet I think. And Connor, Nemo! I have a mic now!! Get on BO bitches!

FiiSHIE
    WOO! Now to find mine from the abyss that is my bedroom, and to tape the shit out of it.
    Scruffy
    Scruffy

Post by Scruffy Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:57 am

nemi delete a friend Very Happy and wats connors psn now
    Creamyy
    Creamyy
    5th Prestige
    5th Prestige

Post by Creamyy Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:00 am

well hello i dont think i have played with you ??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:05 pm